bless mi

oh my almost had an accident jus now! went to pick mei frm sch wif glenn n once mei came out frm sch running abt wif glenn both ran in different directions i shout to glenn to cum bk, n yes he did turn bk but mei juz ran n ran out to the side road oh my god i chase after her n an on cuming car i quickly grab her in my arms n fell n luckily the Bm stopped in time! oh my godness tat was sooo close, shack lah i guess i have to b veri veri careful wif the 2g! my heart slmost skipped a beat! phew!
veri tired haven been sleeping well recently its either cnt go to sleep or if i reali happen to fall asleep i wake up within 2 hrs,wah piang nid to go see doc , haiz hope tml miting bao n desni to vivo for sum retail therapy hope tat helps haha! mani things to get new slippers maxi dress, new heels mani mani things, missing my dose of ice-cream n choclates, nvm bao say tml she bring mi for sum real damn good mudpie! yummy! can't wait for tml!
patpat i'm missing u when shall we mit up!! tag me sneakys!!
lunar 7th mth cuming in juz 3 daes! wwooooo woooooo