3rd nite of crazy drinking n birthdae

third nite preparing to go out party n drinking ... hee before goin out pics wif my giselle ger ! my cutie pie !
dunoe if u guys can actualli see,she's wearing glenn's super marios de boxers! lol she go search the drawer n take out ownself change into it sooo ke ai! ok after pics am goin to change n go out leee!
went to fetch bao then head dwn to arena find aiai n qs.... haven been there for a long time but quite fun ! we had 3or 4 or 5 i dun rem tequila shots n 3 or 4 lamboginis lols we were like damn high in an hr lor lol ! after tat we went outside shopping then go dwn df !
soooo xiong ar drink for 3 nites le !
wif aiai she stand behind mi like diff to take pic leh
mao liao.... ha in the cab to df doin sum touching up !

my cousin boy! he's always there
wif my lovely mdm, tis noti kelvin ..... disturd put his finger there.... u r caught in da act!
take 2 wif no disturbance !
rching hmmmmm soon in secs... god damn it i f***ing tired le, after 3 nites of crazy drinking... nid to rest my livers.... stil young lols ! my face damn seh lor ! sooooo long frends !