hey guys! i'm bk hee din officially abandon my blog lah..... juz a ww bit busy these few daes fell sick then alas my ger din kena n wth her fever wen up to 41 degrees on the fifth dae rushed her to hspt ! then actuali went to work at furniture mall de few daes le frm tues!

but i have since fired the boss coz is mun's frend then mei sick high fever idiot i muz take leave monitor her mah, then kamila came on sat her first dae i of coz muz go n bring her bk n see if the agent there leave out anyting mah n oso muz teach her things in the hse n how to handle the 2 kids mah.... nnb then scully at nite yw col tell mi the boss got tok abt mi say i nt serious in working .. nbcb i angry lor,i nt kay-siao or wat mah wth then i tell mun ask him let mi think coz actuali i veri happy to have tis job de... then i col nana n ask her for sum opinions n we came to the conclusion is beta dun work for frends if nt easy conflict then i dun like the pressure i kip thinking everyting muz so swee swee if nt frend de company paiseh! haiz so unhappy for wat, i dun work for him still can find other job de mah rite ! so *bangs* u're fired !

ok so much of the "lao sao" i feel happier now... n my mum she respects my decision ! was juz toking to her, most important is being happy ! ok pat so frm todae onwards i everydae off till i find another job again hahaha lols ! pat i'm waiting for u to date mi haha ! nnb shit lor if i know the boss so impatient so fast complain abt mi i wouldn't have wasted my sat nite teling my frends i nt goin out coz tml got work.... idiot lor coz have got my sat nite out drinking dancing gossipping getting myself wasted rather then preparing to work for sumbody pressuring mi ! wa kaoz!

will update again soon ! am gion bk to my mum hse ! go n see my niece n nephew!