Rico-La

helo my frends.... its been sooo long since i blog-ed, sooo let mi feed sum info abt myself, i'm bk at my mums place now, in the study wif 5 kids..... so can u guys imagaine its soooo noisy rowdy, i'm impressed how i can b soo calm blogging !



its been a week since i cut my hair n i'm still pretty consicious of my veri short frindge, coz i dun like covering my forehead n i wan my eyebrows to b seen so i ask the lady to cut it real short....(i'm siao de lor).....still red, n i 'm definetly not goin dwn to lunar coz i soooo look like their waitress ha yes my hair is tat short n red..... so ppl now u noe lunar is a NO NO ! so guys taboo num 1 for missy tomatoe --> no Lunar ! well anyway there isn't much crowd there nowadays ... ( comforting myself) hee hee!



oh n yes finally got my red vernis wallet soooo happy, n rena goes ranting, i'm soooo into red , red bag red wallet red hair red nails red clothes red, normal mah.... n oh lucky my laptop is repaired functioning if not i would have got a red lappie too ! ha i'mm simply in love wif red ! perhaps i shld change my hair color after the red fades away i'll try to b not soooo red!



having bad memory nowadays or mayb i too lazy to recall, i forgot wat i did on monday, perhaps slacking at hm slp thru the day, went to le bar at nite, as usual it was darts throwing, everybody is playing, n mun even bot pink de dart tail lols ! but is nice de lor, but he abit fussy coz i quite new at throwing so hit out of the board his tian tian quan drop out he face was like wah lau.... ha sooo muz b extra careful wif his darts, but not bad lah 2 consecutive bulleyes in a row lols, after tat the dart anyhow fly le! after tat supper at G7 the tian qi veri hot lor ..... ! then send yangyang hm, n mun still complaining abt the vibratating sound, i am oso extremely irratated... aiyohhhh oohhh went for movieoso watched connected..... quite nice abit funny!

then following few daes went town wif nana rena had a light dinner at canele -->http://www.canele.com.sg/ cakes were nice.... sweet yummy! main course wise so- so oni.... tat nite went for movie again house bunny.... funi too goooo watchh guys!
i wanna watch COFFIN..... ! looks scary... hee hee

have been gossiping alot.... ha... wat else we do when gers get together..... lols! went for practical n wtf quote mi 2.5k.... wang ba dan.... siao bo....! ...... woooo go have my lunchh leee ! updates lata!!