broken nails !

ermm, i can't say today is a bad day,
except i slept for oni 3 hrs,
was late for appointment,
kena jab countless times,
broke a nail,
couldn't find sum decent nice food at kallang leisure,
lil giselle was extremely mischeivous,

Hmmmmm , tats abt all ,
but besides tat, everyting else still went well,
doc say jabs will improve my conditions,
clear a lil of my doubts,
am thinking when to pick a day for it,
bao says to go blading, but i dun like to b in the sun
how abt ice-skating, ok mayb blading in the evening

nid to slap on lotsa moisturizer,
mayb i shld juz soak myself in oil,
whahaha it works faster lol !

am having 2 birthdae parties tis wkend !
presents to get,
haven tot of yet....
still thinking, hee

badly nid manicure to b done to fix my 2 broken nails...
when nails r weak, i nid more vitamins,
drink lotsa water,
am gonna finish moisturizer soon,
wat is good for da face ppl??

nid to go shopping again,
got my polo-t in purple, its the last in size,
but after getting purple, tot red was nice too,
but purple last piece le.... lols
fickle-minded me.....
saw a simple long sleeve v-neck wif patent on shoulder,
daddy say i like y never buy,
coz i tink x leh.....
but then daddy say i wear long sleeve veri often,
hmmmm, shld i or not....
i will think abt it in my dreams lata..

wanna go shopping for darlings 2g again....
ben 10 for glenn,
n sum nice girly boots for my ger !
my to-do list is never ending.....
uploads pic soon, coz daddy has my laptop....!!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Du du du dudududududu
Laaalaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaa !