cny

happy 牛 new my dear frends !!!

din blog for awhile. coz bzy shoppimg for sum last min stuff,
everydae went town for daddy shoes, mei's shoes,
but kip forgetting buy mine,
wanted to get a ring coz i lost 1 of my fav,
n oso a baby-g but forget until new yr eve then rem, all shops close le,

new yr eve, went dady granny hse for early dinner,
had a lil tiff wif daddy b4 tat, arrrghhh was irRATATED!!!

after tat went bk to my hse.... woooo home sweet home...
its always alot of ppl over at my hse,
had my mum's curry wooo my fav,
n its soooo hot !!! power!!

then angbao's time!!! i wanna b a kid, hee anybody wan give mi ang bao????

these few daes. wake up eat , go 拜年, eat n eat, then go bk hm,din go out, first time like tat,
mayb becoz,tired, glenn korkor, first dae had fever, tink played too hard din drink enuff water.... luckily after 1 dose medicine, he's ok !

tml.... gers let's go out n hav a lambo nite!!!
whahaha i badly nid 1 !!!