beautiful day !

==== +* Gd afternoon guys *+ ====

feeling so lazy for past few daes,
tats the reason y i haven upload my gurls pics!

thinking of oin out to get sum stuff,
nid to get lash glue,
sum lashes, i have tonnes, but oni 2-3 pairs to my liking,
want to go look for tat G-Star t-shirt, then i can wear same like dadi,
tot i saw my lust-perfume at dfs, wana go seesee again,

gosh tats wat fills up my girl mind, all abt shopping,
except for not being blonde,
and no big boobs,
otherwise i'm 1 certified bimbo..... lolx !!!

had dinner wif ches's mum last nite !
its her birthdae !!!
cheslin, u know i tink god is making sure i fulfill my promises to u !!
coz intially i 4got ur mum's birthd de date,
asked pat, but she asked mi guess.... haha
then few daes lata i forget to ask her again,
she oso forget rmind me,
n sooo qiao sunday i went bk my hse,
till nite time i tot drop by find ur mum,
ehem n of coz shun bian da bao sum food at the market , hee hee
chat wif ur mum, then ask her when off
so i can go for dinner wif her,
n the magic words came out of her mouth,
" tml off lor, tml my birthdae we go eat"
i was like YEAH DAMN HENG !
at least i din mess up tis simple thing !!
cheslin u know i love u de.....
ur mum say i neva write to u....so paiseh,
i say have lah but the last letter was last mth ;p
ches but u know 're always on my mind!!
u're my best buddies forever !!
i'll write to u lata ok!!!! miss u lah!

like going to rain , sianz.... how to bring mei go out wif mi.....
my plan for the day -----> to b carried on in da evening!! ;p

am watching last scandal.... veri cute & funni
daddy watch abit then he say....
howcum korea show de scene oni 2 pax each time....?
so boring, no wonder $15 ----> mi speechless lolx!

so boring, my swelling n bruises 7788 le, still abit pain,
tink nxt week can go bk to lessons!
ok folks,i'm off to feed mei,
followed by my daily rituals of cream feeding to my skin!!!
pics to b uploades in a day!!
yes 1 days time!!!