gers pic 1

this was how ke lian de me went out yesterdae! all covered up!
breakfast todae!!! the man was gaming away, so chin chai eat
for breakfast!!
at melody, tat dae had terrible tearing wif right eye.... tearing till all
eye makeup gone.... lucky i bot my survival kit, otherwise look
terrible!! aiai, wat u trying to do, i'm no fan of green tea!!
my gers opposite mi!see my lover face sooo red, tiffany
darling usually neva play game wif us de oni chit-chat
but on tis nite she played wif us....n result was she became tipsy
earlier then usual....;p
my sneaky babe & mummy !!! ohhhhh so ke ai! *pukes* lolx

before leaving melody to mit another bestie! see mi all red=drunk
lobster!! hee darling so cute can see she high le!
after melody was arena ..... then cums the lambogini!!
wooo hoooo!!! brb soon !updates lata