read my mood...

todae is third dae le,,
oh still alot bruises,
most of the time lying dwn on my front,
its not veri pain,
but u know when u have blue black,
the kind of sore,
n now wif big patches of blueblack,
its #@&**^$ de sore n tender slightest touch oso HIGH !!!

AND todae went to court wif cai dadi,
first of all getting into the bucket seat
was difficult, wif the suspension,
omg i was like .... arghhhh
getting out oso was no easy feat !!

so cai -dadi ask mi sit behind,
i tot mayb better,
but then arrr...
when he go over a hump,
my bum will follow the car wave
up dwn n kena my bruises !!!
woooo can't get higher at this point of time !!!

and last nite, baby poke into my eyes!!!
arrrrghhh, i was in great pain,
my eye pain has been cuming n goin,
luckily last mth i went to the doc,
had sum ointment at hm,
if nt see doc, damn ex lor nite col would b almost 500,
but not baby's fault, oni a baby mah.....
but damn pain lor, kip tearing,
n veri "ci" dun even dare roll my eyeballs,
morning had to wEar sunglass all the way,
coz painful under the light,still tearing,
sayang mi...... =_= !!


enff of grumbling... sum pics frm melody long long
time ago! tiffany darling & mi, she's looking great
nowadays!

my lover mdm pat lim, haha she love
2 lim lah !!!

my hardcore martell frends....


my aiai tat nite chao sai to mark lim, lolx!

my aiai likes "LIM" alot haha
u all know which lim lah hor........

whahahaha see lah, told u aiai chao sai,
miss amanda will killl mi !!!
tis wkend cnt join u guys, so let mi disturd abit ok de lah hor!!
i'll be back soon guys!!!